Monday, September 27, 2010

A September to Remember!

It sure has been a long time since I blogged! We have been so busy having fun that I didn't realize I'm so behind! Since catching up would be nearly impossible, I'll post a few pics of what we've been up to this past month. We are spending lots of time as a family of 3...before we know it we'll be a family of FOUR (10 weeks to go)!
Here's what we've been up to:

3rd Annual Cranfest Parade for Makenna!
Her friend Laney came along this time, the girls
patiently waited for almost an hour for the fun to start!

First taste of a Warhead, lol!

First Tomah Timberwolves football game! She
made it to halftime and had a blast.

Tu-Two's dance class with
a few of her friends, she LOVES it!

Transition from nursery to big girl bedroom
in the basement!

2nd year of apple picking at Moseley's,
Mommy even got out from behind the camera for one shot!

The best ones are always up high - good thing
Daddy came along!

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back
and realize they were the big things."
~Robert Brault

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lis! Great pics! Its always fun to see what you guys have been up to! :-)

Cathy Borgstrom said...

Hi Makenna - It looks like you've been having fun! I love you. Mimi