Monday, July 5, 2010

CABIN FUN!

A beautiful evening at the lake!
Fishing with Daddy

"We got one!"

If you think she looks nervous...you should've
seen the look on Mark's face as he took it off
the hook and was holding it for this picture!

Hiding from the "paparazzi" on the boat ride :)

She asked for ice cream everyday - she got her wish!

Meeting Lucette, Paul Bunyan's wife/girlfriend/he-woman
Kenna said, "She's willy, willy big!"

Our little tour guide, "See the loons?"

Making smores with Daddy!

"I wike it!"

Silly girl!

Checking out a plane at the flyin pancake breakfast

Cuddling with Papi on the "mock"

Mommy & Daddy on the pontoon!

We spent an amazing week at the cabin! I seriously have 200 pictures from the week, so I tried to keep it short and I focused on Makenna. She loved swimming, boating, campfires, playing on the hammock, going to the park, and much more. What a wonderful vacation spot Mimi & Papi have made for our family!

"A vacation is having nothing to do
and all day to do it in."

~Robert Orben

3 comments:

molly said...

great pictures! looks so relaxing.

Mary said...

Absolutely, feelin' the joy! What an awesome set up for vacation. Love, Mom Roose

Anonymous said...

looks like a blast!
-steve