Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Makenna's hot little SUV

"I'm on a roll, it's time to go solo.."

"Rollin in my 5.0..."

"With my rag-top down so my hair can blow..."

"Little dudes on standby, waiting just to say hi..."
"Did you stop? No, I just drove by..."

"Kept on pursuing to the next stop..."
"I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block.."

"But the block was dead yo..."
"So I continued to
AIA, Beachfront Avenue..."

Makenna will be inheriting this Cadillac Escalade from the neighbors at the end of this summer - she decided to take it for a test drive, in the meantime :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha ha! Thanks for the fun post that had me singing to myself :)

Tapper Family said...

Wow that is a nice ride! She looks so cool in her car with her shades on. I especially love the pictures of her washing her SUV. Great pics!

molly said...

that is a sweet ride!!