Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Makenna woke up this morning and insisted on wearing her pink tutu...as soon as we put it on her she smiled and said, "I a pincess" - so she wore the tutu to daycare...and beyond!

She wore her tutu on a late afternoon walk...

And a during a late afternoon snack...

And while enjoying some post snack milk...

And on an early evening bike ride...

And coloring with chalk...

And while "being a puppy"...

And while brightening up our leafless shrubs...

Needless to say she loves the tutu...I think we have officially joined the "my kid insists on wearing strange outfits and I might as well get used to it" phase - lol :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She IS a princess! Especially in her tutu! Great pictures!
-Susan :)

Tapper Family said...

I love the tutu with the jeans. I should try that look, but she looks much better then I ever could.