
Hi everyone! Makenna is getting so big we just can't believe our baby is growing up so fast! She had many firsts during the month of December including getting a tooth, learning to army crawl, celebrating Christmas, and introducing many new foods! Makenna is currently working on waving (I couldn't believe we caught it in this picture!), giving high fives, "so big", giving kisses, playing peekaboo, learning to crawl for real, and practicing pulling up on low objects! She is so smart and loving and we just couldn't have asked for a better baby! Hope everyone had a nice holiday season - love you all!

4 comments:
She is such a sweetheart and SO good with the camera! I love her outfit! Definitely looks like a girl in this one :)
OK stop growing Makenna!!! I can't believe she is 8 months old. She is so beautiful Lisa.
Gampa can't wait to see her again in February. We had so much fun over the holidays. Love you guys!
she's practicing for miss america!
Post a Comment