"Hey guys - check out my new ducky tub! I didn't
like him at first but now we are best buds!"
"I never knew getting my hair washed could be this much fun!"
"I'm having so much fun, I just can't stop smiling!"
The first time we tried putting Makenna in this duck she
screamed bloody murder. We slowly got her used to
the idea and now she lovesher new bathtime pal -
we just can't get over how big she is getting!
"I never knew getting my hair washed could be this much fun!"
"I'm having so much fun, I just can't stop smiling!"
The first time we tried putting Makenna in this duck shescreamed bloody murder. We slowly got her used to
the idea and now she lovesher new bathtime pal -
we just can't get over how big she is getting!

2 comments:
That ducky is just priceless! But still not as cute as that smile!
OMG I will smile all day thinking about Makenna and her ducky. LOVE THE SMILE!!!
Post a Comment