Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kenna's a Techno Dork!


Makenna hard at work, trying to keep up
with all her incoming e-mails about her blog...

"Oh, hi Mom - I'd love to play, but really, there's work
to be done. Can we play in a little while?"

"Let's see, I have to update my blog, reply to all
my recent e-mails, oh and chat with the cute little boy
I met online last night...haha, just kidding about that last one!"

"UGH! I hate technology! Everything I've been working
on for the past 10 minutes just got deleted!"

"Ok, back up and running - are you ready to play now?"

Makenna has recently been interested in Mommy and Daddy's computer and she bangs on the keyboard every chance she gets! So, Mommy decided to pull out her old laptop from college and viola...Makenna now has her own toy computer to bang and drool on as much as she pleases!

"They say one of a baby's first non-verbal
forms communication is pointing. Clicking
must be somewhere just after that."

3 comments:

Donna said...

Makenna, I am going to ask my mommy if I can get my own e-mail address and then you and I can e-mail each other~~~~

Love
Michael
xoxox

Steve said...

She is definitely a ROOSE! Love it. thanks for the new desktop background... lol

Sarah said...

Ha ha ha! I just love your "Kenna Comments!" We always joke that once they start talking on their own it won't be as fun for us because we can't make up what they are saying anymore! Good thing you have a long time before that...we'll be entertained by "Kenna's Mommy's Interpretation" until then :)