I am now 5 months old and my mommy says I'm Miss Independent! I love new toys and figuring out how to work them, but I get bored quick so make sure you have more toys on hand! I love to go for walks and relax in my stroller - mommy brought me to a parade last weekend and I loved sitting in my stroller and watching/listening to all the bands, good thing considering there were about 15 of them. I also love rolling over, watching football with daddy, standing (assisted, of course!), trying to sit up by myself, and listening to mommy read books."There are only two lasting bequests we
can hope to give our children.
One is roots; the other, wings."
~Hodding Carter
can hope to give our children.
One is roots; the other, wings."
~Hodding Carter

1 comment:
5 months are you kidding me??? I can't believe it!!!!!! She is sooo beautiful and can't wait to hear what she is up to this month!!
Post a Comment