Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow Fun!

"Hurry up Daddy!"

"This is so cool!"

"Hehehehehe..."

"Where did it come from?"

"The sky? Are you serious?"

Kenna & Daddy

Kenna being pulled by Daddy.
And was later tipped by Daddy...oops!

"Mom, can we stay out here all day?"

"Help!"
Sorry for the over abundance of pictures...we just had so much fun outside that I had to share some of my favorite moments! It has been soooo cold and sooo windy, that this was our first trip outside since the snow arrived last Wednesday. Makenna enjoyed it, although she HATED having to keep her mittens on! If you are noticing a lack of picture with Mommy, that's because Makenna REFUSED to go to me. We couldn't figure out why until we got in the house and I took my stocking cap off and she came running over as if I'd just gotten home - I don't think she knew it was me beneath my winter clothes, lol! Anyways, enjoy the pics :)

1 comment:

molly said...

love these!!! our snow is very wet and/or hard...i can't wait for the fluffy stuff! i just love her smile!