Monday, August 31, 2009

The Park

"Park, oh how I've missed you!""Mom, I'm playing & no I don't think there's a
need for a full blown photography session..."

Dadda: Makenna, do you want help?
Makenna: Nope

"Um, hi there..."

"I know I have cute cheeks, but there's no
reason you need to touch them"

"Seriously chick, I have one heck of a back hand
and I'm not afraid to use it!"

"Is she gone? I think I'll hide here until I know for sure"

"The coast is clear - back to sliding, which I love BTW"

"Did I mention that I love going down slides?"

"So I love slides, but I'm still a little unsure of the swing.
Gimme a break, I'm still little!"

"I got a little daring and decided to go down head first -
check it out!


"Children make you want to start life over."
~Muhammad Ali

2 comments:

molly said...

wow! what a brave girl! love the pics and captions!

Brook Schira said...

So freaking cute Lisa. You are such a super Mom I cannot believe how big she is getting and cuter by the second with all that blonde hair now!!! I love love love it. So awesome. I wish I could see all of you guys...not long now...