Wednesday, July 1, 2009

She is totally our child :)

"Whatcha lookin at?"

"I think I like it..."

Makenna is officially a keeper. She LOVES corn on the cob!
I wish the tv wasn't so loud in the video so you could hear the
crunch of her biting into it! Please excuse my nonsense @
the end of the video...I had just gotten home and
didn't realize she was being filmed!

3 comments:

AZ Grandma/pa said...

Love the licking of the screen door :o) and hearing her smack her lips while eating the corn on the cob. But our favorite are those cute little pigtails!

Anonymous said...

My fav is that how she starts to giggle when Lisa walked in and started to laugh! :) - Much love, Auntie Susan

Sarah said...

So cute :) We've got a corn on the cob lover too. It must just feel so good for them to bite into something and get something yummy out of it! I love how she giggled when Lisa walked in too...she knows her mama!