"K Mum-mum, I am here to help!"
Makenna has really enjoys playing outside -
she is curious about everything and so she loves
the adventures that await her in the great outdoors!
Today she played in the dirt while I watered some
of my flowers, then she lost interest in the dirt &
wanted to test out my watering can. I can't
believe how smart (& strong!) she is :)
"I think, at a child's birth, if a mother
could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with
the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity. "
~Eleanor Roosevelt
she is curious about everything and so she loves
the adventures that await her in the great outdoors!
Today she played in the dirt while I watered some
of my flowers, then she lost interest in the dirt &
wanted to test out my watering can. I can't
believe how smart (& strong!) she is :)
"I think, at a child's birth, if a mother
could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with
the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity. "
~Eleanor Roosevelt

2 comments:
How flippin adorable! That hat too.. what a doll!
hey makenna, can i fly you out to CA for some help in my backyard? :)
Post a Comment