Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Makenna!

"Gampa, get me my balloons!"

Kenna's adorable cake!
The birthday girl!!!

Mommy w/Kenna & Landon

"How do I get this thing off my foot???"

The food - oh so yummy!

Kenna's gift from G & G Borgstrom

Opening gifts

Sugar high!

Playing with her new piggy bank

Watching the Kentucky Derby!

"I'm ONE!"

"This is fun Auntie!"

The Borgstrom clan - we forgot to take one at the party :(

Watching Elmo in her new chair & wearing her new tutu

First ride in the bike seat!

"Wheeeeeee!"

Makenna's first birthday party was amazing! We can't believe it's already come and gone! Hope you enjoyed some of the pictures from her big day - I'm awaiting more pics from others who were snapping away that day, so I may add a few more soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us this weekend! We had a blast! What a perfect first birthday party for Makenna! PS - her scrapbook is amazing! You have done such a great job on it! Love, Auntie Susan

molly said...

they are all so cute! looks like it was a great birthday for little kenna!! love her outfit and cake!