Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Arizona Adventure!

First airplane ride - she did AMAZING!

"Hey guys, this is fun!"

Still so tiny in Daddy's big hands
Cuddle time with Grandma, Uncle Steve, & Baxter in the backyard

At Build A Bear with G & G and new bunny "Zoey"

Makenna looking at the elephant...

Both of us checking out the giraffe...he sure was close!

"Daddy, do you see the rhinos?"

The boys @ PF Changs...what good lookin guys :)

The girls @ PF Changs - Makenna had so much
fun playing with the sugar packets!

AZ Birthday Party - check out the princess cakes!

Makenna & Baxter were obsessed with each other!

In her gorgeous Easter dress made by Grandma Mary!

"When you're 1 you get cheerios in your Easter eggs!"

"Here puppies, I have enough to share...
I keep finding them everywhere I go!"

A beautiful AZ day!

Wow is all I can say...this was the best vacation ever! Makenna was an angel on the plane and throughout the week as we drug her around town! While in AZ we went to Build A Bear, the zoo, the VA to meet Grandma's coworkers, the pool, out to eat, and we even celebrated Grandma's 50th & Makenna's 1st birthdays! We loved seeing Makenna with her Grandparents & Uncle Steve, and we can't wait for the day when G & G move back home - less than 2 years! Enjoy a select few of the 250 or so pictures that we took on the trip! Hope everyone had a special Easter!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What FUN activites! All the pics are great and I'm so happy to hear Makenna did so well on the plane! Fingers crossed for our trip next week! I'm most nervous about the cramped plane for some reason... Oh, and LOVE her swimsuit!!! Please tell me where you found it!

Carrie said...

Looks like you had a Blast - MARY those princess cakes are amazing!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!

molly said...

love all the pics!! so glad you guys had such a great time!!