Saturday, March 7, 2009

"I can do it myself"

Here we go again - another Miss Independent moment
caught on tape! I was feeding Makenna dinner last night
and she was acting disinterested...I started thinking about
it & decided maybe she'd been watching the big kids at
daycare eat by themselves. As soon as I plopped her food
on her tray (mostly purees mind you) she was shoving it
in her mouth. Boy was she fun to clean up afterwards, haha!
And as you can tell, she thought she was pretty darn funny!

5 comments:

Steve said...

you are so cute makenna. i understood you!

I will explain to mommy that you were trying to tell her you wanted to wear your packers bib. : )

Anonymous said...

Nope - I love the Vikings bib! You thought it was funny that Daddy wasn't there to take it off you!
-Susan

AZ Grandma/pa said...

I think Makenna has the right bib on "Vikings' in fact I think daddy probably may insist that she wears the "Viking Bib" when eating so she spits up on them and keeps the "Packers Bib" clean :o)

Love you guys! Keep the pics coming we LOVE'em.

AZ, Grandpa

The Roose Family said...

Az Grandma/pa you couldnt be more right!! trash that bib!!!

~*Felts~* said...

It's like she's thinking "how messy CAN I get before she freaks out??" What a doll!