Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Toy Approval

"Ok, here's how toys are given the stamp of approval. First I taste it..."
"Then I see if I can lift it up really high..."
"Good, good - it can be held with one hand..."
"But is equally as fun if held with two hands..."
"And finally, I taste it again...yup, it passes the test!"

Makenna has entered the stage where everything goes into her mouth - look out world, she is curious!

2 comments:

Grandpa Jon said...

Gampa, Gampa, Gampa thinks she has my short little legs. What a great smile. She sure is cute like her mom. Can't wait to see you guys again in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Lisa - I love your commentary! It is so fun to visit the site and see what you guys have been up to. Makenna is looking more and more like you. She is such a cutie! Glad to see more pics of that smiling face :)