Chillin' and watching Baby Einstein

Lovin' being able to sit up on my own!

Checking out my toys - speaking of checking things out...check out my cheeks!

Still chillin'

And no longer chillin' - get me outta here mom!!!!!

Makenna loves being in upright positions so we decided to try out her Bebe Pod today - she loved it for about 10 minutes and was then ready to get out! We enjoy things in small doses around our house :)
2 comments:
She is adorable! I cannot believe how much she has grown since I saw her! It sounds like you're doing lots of fun stuff together on your maternity leave. Thanks for sharing a little glimpse on the blog :) It's the perfect escape from working...
OMG........Lisa she is getting soo big.....and I was wrong last month when i said she could not get any prettier...........SHE DID.
Post a Comment